Amazon’s decision to merge its advertising products into one platform and create Amazon Advertising means it’s easier than ever for your business to gain visibility on the web’s largest e-commerce outlet. Whether you sell directly to Amazon or work through the Marketplace as a third-party seller, Amazon ads bring your products to a wide audience primed to make purchases in relevant categories.
Creating and managing ads happens all in one place instead of through multiple channels, allowing you to monitor results from a single streamlined dashboard. Sponsored product and sponsored brand ads leverage the incredible reach of Amazon’s search function by displaying relevant products from your portfolio in search results and on product pages throughout the site. With 310 million active customers, Amazon provides fertile ground for your company’s future PPC marketing campaigns.
With the PPC model, you pay only for actions potential customers take, and the Amazon advertising platform focuses on relevance to ensure your ads appear alongside appropriate content.
There’s a lot to navigate when setting up and managing PCC campaigns on Amazon, and the team at Pantelope is ready to help you get started. With over $2.4 million in monthly managed ad spend, we have the experience and the knowledge to increase your brand’s visibility across the Amazon platform.
At Pantelope, we know you don’t have time to waste tracking useless metrics or going back to the drawing board when campaigns fail to deliver results. We work with your company to develop an Amazon PPC strategy aligned with your vision and goals. We give clients insight into meaningful metrics including impressions, clicks, conversions, sales, revenue and return on ad spend.
Using this performance data, you can tweak ad campaigns to reach just the right target audience for your business and draw leads already looking for the types of products you sell.
Pantelope takes the guesswork out of Amazon PPC management, allowing you to focus on connecting with customers, growing your business and increasing ROI. We’ve worked with brands like Verizon, Samsung and UPS to build successful campaigns and reach new audiences through targeted advertising strategies. Our team is ready to get your business on track and put your ahead of your competitors in the Amazon advertising space.
- Audit your current SEO footprint
- Roadmap for increased rankings, traffic and sales
- Keyword research
- Onsite audit and optimizations
- Technical SEO audit and optimizations
- Content development and content discovery for new traffic opportunities Internal linking structure
- Organic link building strategies
- Manual outreach to social influences and relevant bloggers to promote, share and link to your content
- Ranking reports
- Traffic performance reports
- Expert insights from your content marketing agency
- Increased brand awareness
- Increased social media following and social shares
- More traffic, conversions and revenue
- Better business insights into ROI of content and organic promotion