Are you properly optimizing your Google Shopping data feed and your Amazon data feed? To drive sales, every product in your catalog must have the right information and the best images, and it all has to display in a way designed to generate click-throughs and drive traffic to your company.
Missing data in your Google Shopping data feed or incorrect information in an Amazon data feed can spell disaster for your ad campaigns. Without proper data feed management, products may display without high-quality images, user reviews and other information customers use to make purchasing decisions.
A data feed management strategy ensures listings on all platforms are optimized and targeted to reach the right audiences. Updating Google Shopping data feeds regularly and correcting errors in Amazon data feeds is an essential part of data feed management and ensures potential customers see exactly what you want them to see when they search for your products.
Analyze the performance of products in your Amazon and Google Shopping data feeds over time, and remove products showing poor performance. Make continual updates part of your data feed management practice so that customers always see the latest information, including the number of products in stock, and are never brought to pages for products you no longer sell.
No matter the size of your product portfolio, managing a Google Shopping data feed and an Amazon data feed is a lot of work. From generating the initial feed to making timely updates, you can spend a great deal of valuable time trying to keep up with all the details required for successful product placement with your Google Shopping data feed and proper page displays using your Amazon data feed.
Pantelope offers a wide range of services to help your company achieve success with strategic data feed management. Our team can show you how to turn your Amazon data feed into a tool for marketing success. We’ll work with you to optimize the Google Shopping data feed with all the information you need to reach your target audience, and out team will give you the tools to analyze your campaigns for optimal ROI.
- Audit your current SEO footprint
- Roadmap for increased rankings, traffic and sales
- Keyword research
- Onsite audit and optimizations
- Technical SEO audit and optimizations
- Content development and content discovery for new traffic opportunities Internal linking structure
- Organic link building strategies
- Manual outreach to social influences and relevant bloggers to promote, share and link to your content
- Ranking reports
- Traffic performance reports
- Expert insights from your content marketing agency
- Increased brand awareness
- Increased social media following and social shares
- More traffic, conversions and revenue
- Better business insights into ROI of content and organic promotion