Many consumers love the idea of shopping local in order to contribute to their community and purchase one-of-a-kind merchandise. You may already have a loyal client base but it doesn't hurt to attract more customers. Pantelope can guide you through the digital marketing process for your local business. Using the PPC (pay-per-click) method, we can develop a campaign to get the word out there about your shop or services. We've compiled a quick guide to answer any questions you may have.
Local business owners need an end goal to work towards to. Pantelope will examine your aspirations so our team can determine the next course of action. We'll also monitor and audit you existing marketing methods to see what is and isn't working. We believe in the power of the internet to help your business boom. Using AdWords and Bing, we'll launch an SEO (search engine optimization) campaign to attract new customers.
Keywords are important when consumers search the Web for products and services. We'll develop text-based ads for SEM (search engine marketing) purposes in order to raise your rankings on search engines. Our work doesn't stop once your ads go live. We will continue to monitor and chart your success and rid your campaign of any inefficiencies. We can also work with your social media to make your accounts more attractive to potential customers. This includes live events to communicate with your audience and listings for special sales you may have planned.
Along we SEO and social media, we can also help with your website or company blog. Other marketing campaigns include e-newsletters to your customer's mailing list. We may also manage and respond to customer reviews of your local business to enhance your online reputation.
In the world where everything is just a click away, it's important to outshine your competitors with proper digital marketing. Let Pantelope help increase your revenue and put your local business in the spotlight. Consult our knowledgeable team today to find out what we have to offer. We're here to answer any questions you may have.
- Audit your current SEM Agency accounts in AdWords and Bing
- Roadmap for increased growth and better CPA
- Keyword research
- Create text ad campaigns to provide complete coverage of your products
- Campaign / ad group structural optimization
- Ad copy testing and optimization
- Ad extension review and implementation
- Remarketing campaign and customer audience segmentation
- SEM bid-management optimization
- Budget management
- Better visibility and control into how your AdWords/Bing dollars are being spent
- Increased conversions, sales and growth
- Higher AdWords Quality Score
- Lower cost per lead and cost per acquisition
- Eliminated wasted spend and inefficiencies
- Better budget allocation according to business neeeds
- Better insights from your PPC company into how SEM contributes to business’ overall success