Content is the Underrated Acquisition Channel
Is your content putting your customers to sleep? Or is that you just don’t have much website content – and what you do have is scraped and copied across the web – because you’re not really sure whether you should be investing time and resources into blog posts or offsite content? Or maybe you’re not confident there’s a data-driven way to evaluate the ROI of your content?
Unfortunately, these are common challenges facing most business. Nearly everyone knows that content is paramount to your digital success – but very few companies or content marketing agencies know how to build a content plan that actually drives revenue.
A Pantelope we create an end-to-end strategy that helps you create, promote and measure effective content marketing campaigns.
We will help you define your customer audience segment, so you can telegraph the customer journey. We will anticipate and overcome your customers’ most pressing sales objections, with content that’s useful, original, engaging and motivating. By creating and curating authentic social content, we help you form a meaningful and important connection to your audience that extends beyond the products that you carry. This is an audience building strategy that will increase the number of people you can communicate with and bring to your site.
Next, our team will promote your meaningful and engaging content services in a variety of medium – webpages, blog posts, guest posts, infographics, photo galleries, videos and interactive social content. but we also help you create a system for measuring your content’s impact on your digital marketing funnel. We’ve got a lot of experience and success making content that is exciting, shareable, and relevant.
For scalable growth and long-term success, we will build a measurement framework that closes the marketing loop and allows you to track the impact and ROI of your content – including data on split testing, organic and referral traffic, conversion rates and revenue. From there, we’ll move quickly to customize your content strategies based on what’s working and what’s not, so you can optimize toward revenue.
- Using imagery that communicates the brand across all platforms
- Visually attractive feeds in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Quora
- Using all platforms to share promotions and coupons
- Using Facebook content and Instagram stories to allow customers to see what’s going on
- Social media posts that drive engagement and interaction – including contests, giveaways and polls
- Monthly editorial calendars
- Social media campaign monitoring and day to day management
- Online presence and community outreach management
- Monthly reports on effectiveness of campaigns
- Increased brand awareness
- Increased social media following and social shares
- More traffic, conversions and revenue
- Better business insights into ROI of content and organic promotion